A challenging and rewarding position in the areas of production and postproduction such as sound, motion graphics, and/or video editing.
- Experience with sound editing and manipulation software such as ProTools, Reason, Sound Forge, Garage Band, and Adobe Audition.
- Extensive Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop.
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Very familiar with video editing using Final Cut Studio and Adobe Premiere.
Parsons, New York, New York, May 2014, BFA, Design & Technology
Project Experience (New York, New York), August 2010 to Present
-Parsons The New School
- Sound Recordists – Assisted in the capturing of sound during multiple film shoots on location.
- Post Production Sound – Placement, sound level, manipulation of sound in order to create a flawless audio visual relationship.
- Motion Graphics – Created multiple videos with After Effects in areas of green screen removal, mattes, type, animation.
- Video Mapping – Utilized After Effects, Garage Band, Photoshop to transform a classroom in to a narrative installation via projection and sound.
ITT (Camp Arifjan, Kuwait), July 2008 to May 2010
–Heavy Equipment Mechanic/ Tank Purging
- Adapted and worked in extreme weather conditions under tight time constraints.
- Cleared all Fuel Tankers of fuel through a thorough defueling/purging process.
- Processed and recorded all vehicles our team worked on.
- Operated a variety of forklifts, HMMVs, Generators, Semi Tractor & Trailers.
- HAZMAT certified.
ILWU (Long Beach – California), April 2005 to April 2009
- Assisted in the Loading and unloading of cargo ships.
- Operated semi tractor and trailers for container movement.
- Accountability of cargo on terminals.
- Directed operation of heavy equipment.
U.S Army Reserve (Stanton – CA), July 2004 to July 2007
– Cargo Specialist
- Operated wide variety of heavy equipment.
U.S. Army (Tacoma – WA), July 2001 to July 2004
– Cannon Crewmember
- Completed two NCO leadership courses.
- As an NCO, I developed skills as a leader in team building and
- Constantly worked as a team to reach a common goal.
Jerry’s Pizza (San Pedro – CA), October 1998 to May 2001
- Prepared store and co-workers for day of business.
- Cashier, cook, maintenance.
- Kept inventory of supplies.